- Hand wash with cold water, rinse and dry well before hanging.
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Turn your garment inside out before washing.
- Do separate your laundry, do not mix light with dark colors.
- Do not tumble or spin dry
- Iron with low heat on reverse side
- If you are unsure of the maximum temperature of the garment, always be safe and wash with cold water.
- Ensure your garment is zipped up and/or buttoned up before washing to prevent damage.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device